Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary
Applications for 2020 are open 1 July 2020. Applications close 30 September 2020.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Coronation Fund Managers is an independent asset management company that was founded almost
a quarter of a century ago in 1993. As a pure fund management business, we know that our people
are the heart of our DNA - a group of talented professionals with an extraordinary blend of skills,
insights, and passion. Teamwork, long-term thinking, and continuous learning that is actively
encouraged by the company are all key components of our culture. Headquartered in Cape Town,
we are one of the largest managers of third party assets in South Africa. We also have offices in
London and Dublin.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary is looking for students who aspire to pursue any
commerce degree, along with an exceptional track record. If you've got your sights set on the stars
and are willing to put in exceptional effort, you could earn a place on our high performance team. The
bursary programme seeks to provide full support to well-rounded individuals from disadvantaged
backgrounds. In return, the bursary requires work-back commitment once their degree is completed.
WHO CAN APPLY
- South African citizens undertaking full time studies at a South African university.
- Aspirations to pursue any commerce degree.
- An exceptional academic track record that averages at least 75%.
- Applicants should be well rounded and demonstrate character, leadership potential, and altruism.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students.
30 September annually.